Luso American Credit Union COVID-19 Business Updates & Procedures
Updated Business Hours as of 5/26/2020
Starting on May 26th, our Main Office & 79 Lynnfield St. Branch will be open for normal business hours. Our primary concern is keeping our members, staff and community safe. We ask that you please be patient as we make every effort to comply with CDC and state procedures and guidelines.
- Main Office & Lynnfield St. Branch Hours
- Monday – Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday & Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 1:00pm
To keep our members, staff and community safe during this time, we have put the following procedures into place in compliance with CDC and state reopening guidelines.
- Mandatory Social Distancing
- There will be markings on the lobby floors and, in some cases, at the entrances or outside indicating the distance required while waiting to be served. Please comply with these markings. Anyone inside the credit union must stay at least 6 feet apart from one another to comply with safe social distancing.
- Mandatory Face Masks
- In order to enter the credit union, you MUST wear a mask. Any member, employee or person who is entering the credit union must have a protective face covering over their nose and mouth or they will not be allowed entry into the building.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available at the entrance of the Credit Union for all entering. We ask that you clean your hands upon entering and exiting the building. Counters and facilities will be cleaned on a regular basis for the safety of all.
- Health Precautions
- If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick, please do not enter the credit union. We ask that you stay home to keep others safe during this time.
Online & Mobile Banking
Although we are reopening the credit union locations, we encourage members to continue utilizing our online and mobile banking services for their banking needs.
Drive Through Banking
Drive through lanes at our Main Office will continue to be open as usual and are still the safest way to conduct your business. We ask that whenever possible, please utilize the drive through lanes for your banking transactions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 978-531-5767.