If you are not nearby a computer or tablet but still need to access your account…… NO Problem! Sign up for Mobile Banking and all of your Luso accounts are as close as your cell phone!
To sign up, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the App Store on your iPhone or the Playstore on your android device and search for Luso Credit Union and download app.
- Open the app and when prompted
- Type in your username or access code for online banking
- Type in the App Code, which is Lusocredit
- Type in your password for online banking
- Answer the authentication question
… And you’re in! It’s that easy. With Mobile Banking you can use your phone to transfer money from one account to another, view transactions, pay bills and much more! You can even deposit checks without ever having to visit the credit union.
Continue reading below for more information on Remote Deposit. And of course, if you need further assistance, call us and we will be happy to help you!
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, Luso Amercian Credit Union makes it quick and easy to deposit checks right from your smartphone!
- Access deposited funds faster
- Make deposits 24/7 with your iPhone or Android device
- Benefit from the security of password protection, internet firewalls and 126-bit encryption
- Onscreen guide and tips for depositing your checks with the application
Is it easy to use? Of course! Deposit checks in a few simple steps:
- Login to mobile banking with your existing online banking credentials and select “deposit checks.” If you’re a first-time user, choose “accept” after reading through the end user agreement
- Select the account for your deposit
- Enter the deposit amount
- Endorse the check “For Mobile Deposit”
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check when prompted
- Confirm the images are correct and select “deposit check”
You can even have the confirmation sent to your email!
Frequently Asked Questions
Remote Deposit Capture saves you time by allowing you to deposit checks when and where it best suits you, so rather than being limited by in-branch or drive-up hours, you can deposit checks 24/7 – even on weekends!
This means you can get checks into your account much sooner than having to work around branch hours. And with password protection, internet firewalls and the latest 128-bit encryption, you can rest assured your deposit experience is safe and secure.
Yes. There is a per deposit limit of $1,500.00. If you need a higher limit please contact us.
Simply login to the Luso American Banking app with your online banking credentials, select “deposit checks” and follow the simple steps to take a picture of the front and back of your checks. If this is your first time to use the system, you will need to read through the end-user agreement and select “accept” to move forward.
Select “deposit checks” and click “submit”.
Yes. Please endorse the back of your check in the space indicated with your signature prior to taking a picture of the check to be deposited.
Please keep your check for 90 days following confirmation of deposit.
“Front of check” error means the camera detects a folded and/or torn edge on the check or that the image is too dark.
“View and retake” appears when the front image is not legible. To correct, retake the photo in a well-lit area to avoid shadows, and be sure to keep hands clear of the check to avoid issues.
Terms & Conditions
All funds are subject to the Funds Availability Policy. There is a per deposit limit of $1,500.00 for Remote Deposit. If you need a higher limit, please contact us.
Savings accounts are not eligible for this service.